The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson   [NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Nov - 12:18

Kristen Stewart on Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson
November 10, 2009 by: Ani Esmailian

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson Admin-RS-post-main.aspx?filename=6407536---kristen3

Kristen Stewart had a really difficult time breaking up with Rob Pattinson. But before you jump the gun--it was for The Twilight Saga: New Moon--not in real life.

Kristen sat down with Hollyscoop to discuss her upcoming movie The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Bella's emotional breakup from Edward, and why Bella and Jacob could never be together during the New Moon press junket. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Hollyscoop: Bella struggles with a broken heart in New Moon. Do you think she handles it like a regular teenager would?
Kristen Stewart: "It’s hard to compare Bella to a normal teenager because of the fantastical elements to the story, you read it and it’s like, you read the book and the way the break up is described, it’s like death and you would never be able to imagine what it would feel like to be gutted like this... to be completed by something that is now taken away from you."

HS:Do you think regular teenagers will able to relate to Bella and her loss?
KS: "I think the cool thing about this series, this story, is that if you took all those fantasy elements away, it would still be the exact same thing that all these kids are dealing with for some reason it just seems like we’re presenting them in a grand scale… I always feel like I wasn’t doing enough because it’s written in such a way, but these are all things that we all deal with."

HS: How did you get into character for your intense emotional scenes?
KS: "It was about just reading the book all the time and being comfortable with the director. I’m not much on prep, you can think about something and conceptualize it all day, and think about reasons why people do things, but when it comes down to it, you react in the moment. It was good that I was really intimidated by this book, because of how good it is...it was like, that pressure, once I got on the set, it was like, oh God, can I just please get this over with."

HS: What is it about Jacob that makes him so appealing to Bella?
KS: "If you were to do a clinical rundown on Jacob’s personality traits and Bella’s, they should be together, period. They are best friends, I mean, that’s why they are best friends, that’s not love. It makes sense for all of us, from an outsiders perspective to want two best friends to be together. It’s great when it works out but it rarely does. It’s just a different relationship. He’s so different from Edward, he’s warm, on a symbolic level, he’s not just warm physically, he’s actually funny, and she’s light around him but he doesn’t complete her and it’s an indescribable thing. You have to go for what’s not necessarily easy.

HS: What was your favorite scene to shoot?
KS"I was glad to finish the breakup scene, because of how I built it up in my head and it was so much easier than I thought it was gonna be. I over thought it so much once we got there, it literally just fell out, it was like, oh good, that was much easier than I thought, so I liked doing that the best.

Credit : http://www.hollyscoop.com/movies/kristen-stewart/kristen-stewart-on-breaking-up-with-robert-pattinson_1789.aspx

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 10.11.09 - Breaking Up With Robert Pattinson
Page 1 sur 1