The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It!

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It! Empty
MessageSujet: Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It!   Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It! Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Jan - 21:08

Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It! Images10

Although his big year was 2010, Taylor Lautner is starting off the new year right by producing and starringin two studio films!

Fox 2000 and New Regency both paid an 8-digit paycheck to work with Tay Tay for his two only available time slots this year. And three top producers, including Michael Bay, are looking to scoop up the Twilight hottie for 2012 and beyond.

At the moment, Fox is trying to cast his love interest in Incarceron. The rumored frontrunners are Blake Lively Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Watson - all inspired choices!

Taylor will also play the lead role from Catherine Fisher’s sci-fi/fantasy novel. He will portray a character who lives his entire life in a savage and futuristic prison society. The script is in the works.

And Tay Tay will star in an as–yet-unnamed international spy thriller set up at New Regency described as “The Bourne Identity for the next generation.” The story is loosely based on Juval Aviv, a former Israeli Mossad agent who was the inspiration for Spielberg’s Munich.

And there is more to come for the werewolf!

Impressive.

[Image via WENN ]

Source :: Perez Hilton
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kristenstewartforum.forumactif.org

Taylor Lautner I$ Killing It!
Page 1 sur 1