The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-27%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable 17” LENOVO Ideapad 3 – 12 Go/512Go – AMD Ryzen 5
399.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

[NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference'

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

[NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference' Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference'   [NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference' Icon_minitimeSam 7 Nov - 17:32

Kristen Stewart 'Can't Tell A Difference' Between Herself And Bella Swan
'I'm used to playing really distinct characters that are so far away from my normal reality,' Stewart says.
Nov 6 2009 6:17 PM EST By Eric Ditzian

[NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference' 281x211
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in "New Moon"
Photo: Summit Entertainment

With the end of principal photography on "Eclipse" in Vancouver late last month, Kristen Stewart completed her third "Twilight" series film as Bella Swan, the high school girl who falls hard for a vampire. Even before starting "Eclipse," though— at the very beginning of "New Moon," in fact, the second film in the franchise — the 19-year-old actress felt so comfortable playing the character that she had a hard time separating herself from Bella.

"I feel very much like I can't really tell a huge difference between myself and Bella anymore, as odd as that sounds," she admitted in an interview released by Summit Entertainment. "I'm used to playing really distinct characters that are so far away from my normal reality and in this case, the only thing that I was really worried about was just making sure it was absolutely honest and open and vulnerable and very present."

Following the 2008 original film — and the worldwide vampire craze that exploded as a result — Stewart had no problem falling back into step with her co-star Robert Pattinson on set. Much like Stewart, Pattinson had gone from a relatively low-key public profile to one of the biggest stars on the planet after his turn as vampire Edward Cullen. But once on set for "New Moon" — which hits theaters on November 20 — they easily found the same rhythm the duo maintained during "Twilight."

"We're both pretty instinctual, impulsive actors," Stewart explained. "We don't really hash things over and over because we both know our characters fairly well. It was easy to step back into the project because it was something we [already] did. Once you play someone — it's a strange thing — you don't forget who they are. And we work together well, so it was easy."

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1625770

Credit : http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1625772/story.jhtml
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 06.11.09 - 'Can't Tell A Difference'
Page 1 sur 1