The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
Pack Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G 128 Go + Ecouteurs ...
Voir le deal
469 €

Masters the talk show interview!

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

Masters the talk show interview! Empty
MessageSujet: Masters the talk show interview!   Masters the talk show interview! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Mar - 15:13

Kristen Stewart masters the talk show interview!

It was a long time coming, but Kristen Stewart finally looked comfortable on a talk show. She stopped by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night to promote The Runaways and to show off her legs. Her awkwardness was dialed down to the point that it was completely endearing (as opposed to slightly painful) and her self-deprecation was pitch-perfect as she a) revealed why she was able to laugh at having to clear her throat while presenting the horror montage at the Oscars (“This is gonna baffle some people, but I was so proud of myself that night. I was like Whoa, I didn’t, like, fall down or anything,” she said, flashing two thumbs up when the audience applauded her) and b) explained what her Panic Room costar Jodie Foster told her at an after-party. “She’s like, ‘You know, you could learn a thing or two from me. I think that we should maybe start hanging out.’ I was like, ‘Really?‘,“ Stewart said, feigning disbelief. “I think I probably could.”Stewart went on to address her “incapability of acting if I’m not acting” and acknowledged that wearing her heart on her sleeve has been a problem for her. She seemed envious about the way her costar Dakota Fanning is able to carry herself. Kristen, the extreme awkwardness just bothered us because we knew there was a smart, funny, articulate girl in there that we weren’t always getting to see. She emerged in part 2 of the Leno interview (embedded after the jump) when you talked about why people your age should know about the Runaways, “the first girls to play aggressive, sexually assertive rock ‘n roll,” and how you and Joan Jett are riddled with a different set of tics (“She’s got a hunch, but a cool one”). Well done. And seriously, great dress.

Credit : Pop Watch EW
Source : KStewart Source
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

Masters the talk show interview!
Page 1 sur 1