The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant Empty
MessageSujet: Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant   Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant Icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil - 22:45

The gossip continues to flow regarding a possible secret love connection between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, and the latest conjecture is that Miss Stewart is pregnant.

Yesterday, an Australian tabloid reported that the “Twilight” babe had missed her period and sent a friend to pick up a home pregnancy kit. The report asserted, “When she worked out she was late, she obviously started to thinking that she could be pregnant. And because of the timing, she thinks Rob could be the father.”

And Kristen was none-too-happy to hear about the claims. When a friend tweeted the news to her, Stewart’s response was, “You’re f***ing kidding me!”

When asked if Robert knew about the rumors, Kristen replied, “I have no idea if he does or not.. for all I know my publicist [sic] could have done this.

”Finally done with the whole thing, Stewart wrote, “Going home. Maybe take a nap and dream that any of this never happened,” followed by, “Taking a bath and going 2 bed and pretend nothing happened that happened 2day. Night every1.”

Source : Just Jared
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant   Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant Icon_minitimeLun 20 Juil - 10:12

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad no more time same history Sad I hate that's !!! !!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kristenstewartforum.forumactif.org

Kristen Stewart Surprised To Hear She Might Be Pregnant
Page 1 sur 1