The Kristen Stewart Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Kristen Stewart Fans

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
-54% LEGO Brique de rangement 6 tenons
Voir le deal
14.99 €

[NEWS] 24.01.10 - Joan Jett Speak about Kristen

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

[NEWS] 24.01.10 -  Joan Jett Speak about Kristen Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 24.01.10 - Joan Jett Speak about Kristen   [NEWS] 24.01.10 -  Joan Jett Speak about Kristen Icon_minitimeMar 26 Jan - 11:40

EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
January 24th, 2010

[NEWS] 24.01.10 -  Joan Jett Speak about Kristen 012410_joanjett_spl139889_057

We guess Kristen isn’t the emo girl she appears to be!

Kristen Stewart, 19, may seem like a moody loner in photographs, but Joan Jett, 51, says she’s actually a lot of fun! Joan spoke with HollywoodLife.com at the Jan. 24 Sundance premiere of The Runaways in Park City, Utah, and she told us what working with (and teaching) Kristen was really like. “I had seen her on the movies and magazine covers, but I wasn’t colored by that,” she told us. “I found her to be down to earth, authentic and warm.”

She also said Kristen barely had to be given any direction when assuming the role of rocker Joan. “I didn’t give her any tips,” she said. “She took me in, she studied the Runaways music, she watched me and listened to my voice. I gave her some recordings of me talking… when I was 14. I had a Maryland/Pennsylvania accent that she wanted. She had pictures … she had books … she did her own thing.”

Wow! Who knew Kristen could be such a quick study?

And how did Joan feel about watching Kristen become her? “I thought it was really freaky,” Joan admitted.

Credit : http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/01/24/joan-jett-kristen-stewart-the-runaways-premiere-park-city-utah-sundance-film-festival-2010/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 24.01.10 - Joan Jett Speak about Kristen
Page 1 sur 1